Vhortext Services are not directed to children under the age of thirteen (13) and we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen  as part of the Vhortext Services. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personally identifiable information from a user under the age of thirteen as part of Vhortext Services, we will delete such information from our records. If we change our practices in the future, we will obtain prior, verifiable parental consent before collecting any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Service.
To provide you with VhortextServices, we collect and uses the following types of information:
• Information for Account Creation and Registration: When you register to use Vhortext Messenger, we will ask you to provide your telephone number, country, gender, and language. Your telephone number is necessary because we send text message via SMS to phone number provided as part of our ongoing efforts to detect and deter unauthorized or fraudulent use of or abuse of VhortextServices. We may also use your registered phone number to provide you important information about the Service.
• Things you do and information you provide: We collect the content and other information you provide when you use Vhortext Messenger, including when you sign up for an account, create or share, and message or communicate with others. This can include information in or about the content you provide, such as the location of a photo or the date a file was created. In order to provide Vhortext Services, we will periodically access your address book or contact list on your mobile phone to locate the mobile phone numbers of other Vhortext users.
Also, Sending text messages, photos, videos or other communications through Vhortext Messenger is your decision. By choosing to share that information, you should understand that you may no longer be able to control how that information is used and that it may become publicly available. This depends on many variables of which we cannot control as a Service provider. We cannot and will not be responsible for any use or misuse of information you share.
• Information from your Address Book: If you are not already a user of Vhortext Services, when you first register with Vhortext Messenger, an application that is part of VhortextServies on your device, you will be asked to allow us access to your address book. If you consent, we will have access to contact information in your address book on the devices you use for Vhortext Services (contact names, numbers, but not notes or other personally identifiable information) and we will store it on our servers and use it to improve Vhortext Services and help you use Vhortext Services. If you do not want Vhortext to store this information, you may opt-out at any time through your account settings in the Vhortext Messenger, in which case we will delete that information from our servers. However, in this case, we may not be able to offer some of the features that require this information.
• Your Location Information: We may request access to your current location – provided by your mobile device using GPS or similar technologies – so that we can help you to get connected with other people or meet new friends around the world and to help to connect with you. You are free to enable or disable access to your location information. You can disable access to your location at any time through your account settings or your device settings menu.
• Your Profile Information:We collect and store certain profile information including your name, phone number, gender, picture, country of residence, and language.
• Your Usage Information: We may collect and store information about your usage of, and interaction with, Vhortext Services, including messages, posts, usage of Vhortext Services by geographies, device and connection information (such as MAC address), IP address, device capability, bandwidth, web browser software, referring website, statistics on page views, network type and traffic to and from our websites.
• Error Reporting Information Associated with Your Device: We also collect error-reporting information if Vhortext Messenger crash so that we can investigate the error and improve the stability of VhortextMessenger for future releases. In general these reports do not contain personally identifiable information, or only incidentally. As part of these error reports, we receive information about the type and version of your device and browser, the device identifier, the time the error occurred, the feature being used and the state of the application when the error occurred. We do not use this information for any purpose other than investigating and remedying the error.
• Device and Log Information: If you use Vhortext Messenger, we collect information about your device and browser. This may include device information (type of device, operating system version, unique device identifier, browser type and version, mobile network information) or log information (IP address, MAC address, screen resolution, and referring domain).
• Advertisement Information: If and when VhortextMessenger serve an advertisement to your device, Vhortext Messenger will collect information about your interaction with the advertisement to help us evaluate the performance of the advertisement that VhortextMessenger show, such as whether you clicked on it, or installed the advertised product, so that they can better serve interest-based advertisements to our users and visitors. These third parties include (1) business partners, who collect information when you view or interact with one of their advertisements while using Vhortext Messenger; (2) attribution partners who help us measure effectiveness of certain advertisements; and (3) advertising networks, which collect information about your interests when you view or interact with one of their advertisements. The information gathered by these third parties is used to make predictions about your interests or preferences so that they can display advertisements on VhortextMessenger and on other sites across the Internet tailored to your apparent interests. The third parties that serve these advertisements may also collect other information about your interaction with an advertisement. This collection and the subsequent use of this information by these third parties is subject to these third parties' privacy policies over which we have no control.
o to help us maintain your session when you use Vhortext Messenger;
o to enhance security;
o to remember information about your browser and your preferences; and
o to help us understand how people use the Services and improve the Service.
• Information We Do Not Collect: We do not collectpersonal identifiable information fromyour mobile address book or contact lists other than mobile phone numbers. Any name that you associate with our contacts’ mobile phone number that you have in your address book, that’s the name that will appear for that mobile phone number in your VhortextMessenger contact list. You may share your location or make your location accessible to other users of VhortextServices, We donot collect location data.
We do not copy, keep, or archive the contents of the contents of messages that have been sent or received by users. Vhortext Servicessimply a data service provider that uses a cell network or wifi that allow users to communicate with each other via SMS by typing their messages, which are sent via data service to Vhortextservers, and routed to the intended Vhortext user (i.e. The recipient), assuming the recipient is online. However, if the Vhortext user (i.e. the recipient) is not online, the undelivered message is held in Vhortext’s server until it can be delivered. Please note that undelivered message is deleted from our servers in thirty (30) days. Messages that have been delivered are not kept on Vhortext servers. The content of all delivered messages reside directly on the sender’s and receiver’s mobile devices. We may, however, retain date and time associated with successfully delivered messages, along with the sender’s and receiver’snumbers, as well as any other information which we are legally permitted to collect. Files that are sent via Vhortext Messenger will reside on our Vhortextservers for a short period of time after delivery and is deleted and stripped of any identifiable information in accordance with our general retention policies.
Your mobile phone number, gender, language, country, and age (if provided) is essential to your use of Vhortext Services and will be retained for that purpose. Any information associated with billing or making purchasing for products or services that may be collected from you will be deleted thirty (30) days after the termination of your account with Vhortext Messenger. Any Personally Identifiable Information or status content that you voluntarily disclose while using Vhortext Services becomes publicly available and may be collected and used by other users. The only way to prevent this information from being available to these users is to block them. Your name (as it is saved in other user's mobile phone address book or contact list) may be displayed to other users. We do not use your Personally Identifiable Information to send commercial or marketing messages without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out. If we do use your mobile phone number (or email address, if provided) without further consent, then it will be for non-marketing or administrative purposes. If and/or when we do you any of your Information, whether personal or non-personal, it will be to improve the quality, features, functionality, efficiency, effectiveness, and/or design of Vhortext Messenger by storing, tracking, and analyzing user preferences and trends.
We may use log file and/or log cookies to:
(1) Monitor individual and aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, pages viewed, and so forth;
(2) Provide custom, personalized content and information;
(3) Track your entries, submissions, views and such.
a) Comply with applicable laws, assist government enforcement agencies, or legal obligations, facially valid subpoenas, search warrant, or other legal process when we have a good faith belief that the law, legal process, law enforcement, national security or of public importance requires disclosure,
b) Detect and deter unauthorized or fraudulent use of or abuse of Vhortext Services,
c) Take precautions against liability,investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations,
d) Protect our security or integrity of ourSite, or servers,
e) Protect our rights, property, or personal safety ofour associates, users or others.
Protecting user privacy and personally identifiable information is a priority for us. We will make physical, managerial, and technical efforts to ensure the privacy and security of all personally identifiable information you provide to us. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit via Vhortext Messenger and you do so at your own risk. Using unsecured wifi or other unprotected networks to submit messages using Vhortext Services is never recommended. Access to all personally identifiable information is restricted to those individuals who need to know that information in order to provide, operate, develop, maintain, support or improve Vhortext Services. We use password protection, access logs, and system monitoring to safeguard the confidentiality and security of all member information.
However, due to the inherent nature of the Internet and related technology, we do not guarantee the protection of information under our control or in transit against loss, misuse, or alteration.
This Privacy Notice was last modified June 10th, 2016.